1. How to open .epic file in Mobile ?
Step1: Download and install visual studio 2013 redistributable using below link - http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/5/6/056DCDA9D667-4E27-8001-8A0C6971D6B1/vcredist_x64.exe
Step2: Download Android app "Epic 3D View" for your Mobile or Tablet from playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epicviewer
Step3: Export file with this plugin "Publish to Mobile View for Autodesk Navisworks"
Step4: Transfer .epic file exported using the plugin to your Mobile or Tablet and open it from "Epic 3D View"
Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecKmos5idJ8
2. Why Plugin is not visible in Ribbon bar in Fusion:
Ans: On Fusion 360, Click on "Change Workspace" at top left corner and select "Model". Plugin will be displayed.
3. How to activate Plugin?
Ans: After Payment done, you will be provided a License key. Follow procedure below to get it activated,
For example, "Save as Object" plugin,
- Purchase plugin from: https://apps.autodesk.com/FUSION/en/Detail/Index?id=7893709018846873449&appLang=en&os=Win64&mode=preview
- Check your email address for the license key. You will get license key in your email id.
- Open Help from the plugin ribbon, insert license key and press Activate, as shown in the picture below.