Open your CAD Design in Oculus Device and explore it. It supports various 3D file formats. It supports local storage model so you can work without internet.
This app allows users to explore their CAD 3D designs in VR environment. Open CAD design and Navigate inside the CAD Model. It gives seamless and realistic experience as the 3D design is real.
1. Download and Install Oculus app from below download options.
2. Start the app and you will see the storage location to copy your 3D models to.
3. Copy models to that storage location and restart the app.
4. More files to be supported in upcoming version
Oculus Device Controlls Guide
1. Navigate : JoyStick
2. Open Menu : Press remote button "B"
3. Select Option: Press remote button "A"
Our Plugins to generate supported files
1. Oculus VR for Autodesk Navisworks
2. Oculus VR for Autodesk Revit
How to Use:
1. Download Zip using below button and unzip it.
2. Connect Oculus Rift or Rift S and start the "EpicCADVR.exe"
3. If you want to install this app directly from Oculus Store, we can provide Key for Redeem