The plugin allows you to convert Revit 3D models to a 3D PDF file. 3D PDF is a 3D file. This file can be opened in free 3D PDF viewers like Adobe Reader.
YOU CAN INTEGRATE/USE/CALL OUR PLUGIN SERVICES FROM YOUR PRODUCT/SOFTWARE. If you have such requirement, please contact us.
1. Generate interactive 3D PDF of Revit model
2. Capable of generating a 3D PDF file of the huge model
3. Quick process to generate the 3D PDF.
4. Share design without huge CAD software needed to view
5. Small file size
6. Control quality and size of the generated interactive 3D PDF file
7. Support for Color and Texture material
8. Option to write selected model items in 3D PDF file
9. Hide part which is not needed to be converted to 3D PDF
10. Calling of this plugin API from your product/application
11. Option to add all the views/camera to 3DPDF file
Version 220.127.116.11, 06/17/2021 (Current)
1. Added support for Revit version 2022.
Version 6.0, 4/21/2020
1. New user interface added.
2. Plugin is upgraded to Revit version 2021.
Version 5.0, 5/13/2019
1. Plugin is upgraded to Revit version 2020
End user license agreement
1. License key will be sent immediately after payment
2. Add this license key in Help dialog and activate the plugin.
1. Download and install the plugin.
2. You will see new tab in Ribbon bar for 3DPDF.
3. Click on "Convert PDF" to convert model to 3DPDF format