The plugin allows you to publish Revit models to Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.
Android App (to open exported model to AR VR): Epic AR VR
THIS APP IS SUPPORTED ON DEVICES WHICH SUPPORT AUGMENTED REALITY: list of supported devices are: https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices
Contact us for,
1. If you need any custom development on AR and VR
2. If you want to integrate this plugin to your solution
3. SDK to read .unitydata file in unity
YOU CAN INTEGRATE/USE/CALL OUR PLUGIN SERVICES FROM YOUR PRODUCT/SOFTWARE. If you have such requirement, please contact us.
1. One-time export for Augmented and Virtual reality
2. Your files will be secure. You own the file and you are not storing to anyone else's server
3. Quick load time in AR and VR
4. Small file size
5. Control quality and size of generated AR VR file
6. Colors and material (texture not supported in current version)
7. Option to publish only selected model items
8. Hide parts which do not need to be converted
Version 184.108.40.206, 04/28/2022 (Current)
1. Added support for Revit version 2023.
Version 220.127.116.11, 06/17/2021
1. Added support for Revit version 2022.
Version 2.0.0, 4/09/2020
1. Added new user interface.
2. Added support for Revit version 2021.
Version 1.0.0, 7/24/2019
1. Publish any Revit file securely for AR VR.
1. Install this plugin and then open Autodesk® Revit®
2. In the Ribbonbar you will see the plugin tab. Load any model, set view (this view will be the initial view in VR) and click on "Convert to AR VR" button. It will generate a folder to your system.
3. Transfer converted folder to your Mobile or Tablet.
4. Install this Android App to your Mobile or Tablet. IOS app coming soon.
5. Open the android app "Epic AR VR" and browse the exported file "*.unitydata"
6. Now select whether you want to load the model for Augmented Reality or Virtual Reality
End user license agreement