Create an obj file of your design in a moment and share it with anyone in one go. It will translate designs to a universally accepted format .obj
Revit 3D models can be distributed to a third party without the need to have Revit in their system.
Output file can be used for AR/VR and apps like Unity.
YOU CAN INTEGRATE/USE/CALL OUR PLUGIN SERVICES FROM YOUR PRODUCT/SOFTWARE. If you have such requirement, please contact us.
1. Generate universal file format (.OBJ)
2. Fast obj conversion process
3. Share design without needing any special software to view it
4. Small file size
5. Control quality and size while converting to OBJ file
6. Choice of writing Normal in OBJ
7. Colors material and Texture support
8. Control to choose scale unit (MM, CM, Feet, Meter etc.) of OBJ file
9. APIs to call from other program/application
Version 5.0, 5/6/2019 (Current)
1.Plugin is upgraded to Revit version 2020 Previous Version
Version 4.0 1
1. Support for NORMALS. This will make surfaces look smooth.
2. Now material information(Color and Texture) will be imported to Unity.
End user license agreement
1. License key will be sent immediately after payment
2. Add this license key in Help dialog and activate the plugin.
1. Download and install the plugin.
2. You will see new tab in Ribbon bar for OBJ.
3. Click on "Save to OBJ" to convert model to OBJ format