About the Plugin
This app allows users to explore their Revit designs in VR environment. Open CAD design and Navigate inside the CAD Model. It gives seamless and realistic experience as the 3D design is real. It can handled large models.
YOU CAN INTEGRATE/USE/CALL OUR PLUGIN SERVICES FROM YOUR PRODUCT/SOFTWARE. If you have such requirement, please contact us.
How to use
1. Download and Install this plugin. With the help of this plugin you can export Revit Model to GLTF format.
2. Download respective Oculus app from this link: EpicCADVR
3. Open Oculus app and you will see the file location. Transfer exported GLTF file to that storage location in Oculus Quest Device and for Rift you need to copy files in compute's location.
1. Generate GLTF file which you can open in Oculus Deivce (Quest and Rift and Rift S)
2. Oculus Features
a) Various teleport type which is used to roam inside and around the 3D Model. Walk, Fly, Walk with Gravity
b) Fast file loading time in Oculus.
c) Option to view model in small scale as well as real scale.
d) Work without internet from local storage.
Version 1.0, 20/April/2020 (Current)
1.Support of Revit Model in Oculus app.
End user license agreement
1. License key will be sent immediately after payment
2. Add this license key in Help dialog and activate the plugin.
1. Download and install the plugin.
2. You will see new tab in Ribbon bar for GLTF.
3. Click on "Export to VR" to convert model to GLTF format
4. Install Oculus app from this link : EpicCADVR