About the Plugin:
GLTF file is very usefull because of its reach set of feature and its size. This plugin will convert your Navisworks Design to GLTF in order to use the Navisworks Model in different platforms like Unity3D, Unreal Engine, Web etc. Now a days people uses GTLF for AR VR application because of its size and loading speed.
The output file can be used for AR/VR and apps like Unity.
1. Generate GLTF or GLB file
2. The fast GLTF conversion process
3. Share design without needing any special software to view it
4. Small file size
5. Control quality and size while converting to GLTF file
6. Choice of writing Normal in GLTF file
7. Colors and material (texture not supported in current version)
8. APIs to call from other programs/application
Version 18.104.22.168, 05/12/2022(Current)
1. Added support for Navisworks version 2023.
Version 2.0.0, 05/06/2021
1. Added support for Navisworks version 2022.
Version 1.0.0, 4/20/2020
1. Convert Revit model to GLTF
End user license agreement
1. License key will be sent immediately after payment
2. Add this license key in Help dialog and activate the plugin.
1. Download and install the plugin.
2. You will see new tab in Ribbon bar for GLTF.
3. Click on "Save to GLTF" to convert model to GLTF format