The plugin allows you to import OBJ file to Navisworks. The OBJ file format is a simple data-format that represents 3D geometry. It contains the model's triangle (vertices, indices) data and material data.
YOU CAN INTEGRATE/USE/CALL OUR PLUGIN SERVICES FROM YOUR PRODUCT/SOFTWARE. If you have such requirement, please contact us.
1. Import obj file to Navisworks
2. File converted and saved as NWC
Version 1.0.0, 5/21/2019 (Current)
Import your obj file to Navisworks.
End user license agreement
1. License key will be sent immediately after payment
2. Add this license key in Help dialog and activate the plugin.
1. Download and install the plugin.
2. You will see new tab in Ribbon bar for OBJ Importer
3. Use the ribbon bar button to import OBJ to Navisworks