The plugin will convert a Navisworks Model to a .epic file and then that .epic file needs to be transferred to a Mobile or Tablet to load and view in Mobile and Tablet devices with our mobile app (currently mobile app is available for Android)
Step1: Download the Android app "Epic 3D View" for your Mobile or Tablet from the play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epicviewer
Step2: Export file with this plugin "Publish to Mobile View for Autodesk Navisworks"
Step3: Transfer .epic file exported using the plugin to your Mobile or Tablet and open it from "Epic 3D View"
See video below to know more.
YOU CAN INTEGRATE/USE/CALL OUR PLUGIN SERVICES FROM YOUR PRODUCT/SOFTWARE.
IT CAN ALSO BE USED AS BATCH MODE.
If you have such requirement, please contact us.
1. Open Navisworks Models to Mobile devices
2. Capable of publishing huge model for Mobile and Tablet View
3. Quick process of file conversion
4. Small output (.epic) file size
5. Load model quickly in Mobile devices without interne
6. Mobile application (Epic 3D Viewer) is available free in the Android App Store. The Viewer provides controllers like Cutting Planes, Explode, Walk&Rotate, Views etc.
Version 188.8.131.52, 06/17/2021 (Current)
Added support for Navisworks version 2022
Version 7.0.0, 09/07/2020
Viewer performance improved.
Version 6.0.0, 05/30/2020
Added support for Navisworks version 2021.
Version 5.0.0, 2/05/2020
1. Improved user interface.
2. Improved off center models visualization. Now you can give translate vector to move off center model to the center.
1. Navisworks 2020 is now supported by the plugin
1. Improved convert speed.
2. Large model convert issue solved.
3. Feature to convert Section box view|
4. Detailing level can be controlled now
1. Navisworks 2019 is now supported by the plugin
2. Minor bug fixed
End user license agreement
1. License key will be sent immediately after payment
2. Add this license key in Help dialog and activate the plugin.
1. Download and install the plugin.
2. You will see new tab in Ribbon bar for.Mobile view export
3. Use the ribbon bar button to export to .epic file
4. Download mobile app and open that epic file in mobile